About us

Who We Are

This blog is build under two admin "sarrie" and "paman gembul". Why we're build Antiques Art? Because antique is special rare or unique!

About sarrie

About
I like observing love life, because love is interesting. People like to share stories with me and I will gladly respond. I'm a dreamer, some people said I'm good, some people said I'm bad. It's depend on the way you knew me. Just want to make everybody smile and happy. Crazy about Superman stuff, like ice cream, and coca cola a lot. Addicted with vanilla latte.

Thinking only of today, dismissing yesterday and letting tomorrow take care of itself.

Full Name : Dyah Catur Sari PS
Nick Name : sarrie
Born : Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, July 17th, 1979
Status : Married
Hobby : Traveling, eating, watching movie
Live : Surakarta

Profile : blogger
Friendster : link friendster
Facebook : link facebook
Twitter : link twitter

About paman gembul

Information About
I'm quite and simple person. Some people said I'm arrogant but I'm not, because it's only look from outside not from inside. Just closest friend know who i am. My wife said I'm so big, because i like eating specially fried noodle. I like traveling anywhere except beach, because it's scary for me. I am a videographer but now I'm try blogging to work.

I'm married with the special woman in my eye and hearth, because she knows who i am.

Full Name : Dekie Agung
Nick Name : paman
Born : Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, March 23th, 1979
Status : Married
Hobby : Traveling, eating, watching movie, blogging, videography
Live : Surakarta

Profile : blogger
Friendster : link friendster
Facebook : link facebook
Twitter : link twitter

ANTIQUES ART :: Antiques Reviews :: Art Information! Best Antiques Art Gallery site right here! And Check it out for yourself about anything Antiques in here. All Free!

Office

Jl. Irian No. 6 Kepatihan Wetan, Tegalharjo, Jebres
Surakarta, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Antiques Art ©2009 All rights reserved | About us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap
Powered By Blogger